German as a Foreign Language – Intensive course
Level C 1
Learning objectives: Competent use of language / Expert language skills
Course content/thematic areas
– flexible, fluent use of language
– Recognise, use and master language register
– Understand and hold conversations and negotiations in public life
– Develop and present projects in an organised manner
– written argumentation
– Solidifying and expansion of existing skills
– Reformulation of grammatical structures
– Nominalisation and verbalisation
Lesson plan: 20 class hours per week (45 minutes per class)
Duration: 8 weeks (Class on 20 working days per month)
Course fees: 800 euros plus 30 euros learning material and 30 euros registration fee (for new customers)
01/10/2018 – 28/11/2018
03/12/2018 – 31/01/2019
01/02/2019 – 28/03/2019
01/04/2019 – 31/05/2019
03/06/2019 – 29/07/2019
01/08/2019 – 27/09/2019
01/10/2019 – 28/11/2019
02/12/2019 – 29/01/2020
Participation in the telc C1 exam is possible upon request.
Registration deadline is 3pm for each exam. Registration must be completed in person!
To register, please agree a date with one of our consultants. We would be happy to provide you with more information and determine your current level free of charge!
→ Contact us:
Telephone: 0511/12 35 487-90
Fax: 0511 /12 35 487-96
Registration from abroad
You can register with us directly from abroad. After we have received your course fees and registration fee, you will receive a certificate of registration. You can use this to apply for a Visa (or Visa extension) at a German agency abroad.